Happy New Year! Are you thinking about selling your home in 2017? Are you feeling overwhelmed? I’ve put together a list to keep you sane.
- Breathe! Selling your home and looking for a new residence should be a fun process. Focus on what your end goal is! I’m here to help!
- Call me. We can create an individualized plan to help you on this journey. Every home is different. Every client has different needs. The sooner we meet, the better! Even if you don’t expect to move until the fall, it’s always good to make a plan. Also, it helps me keep an eye open for anything you might be interested in purchasing when new inventory crops up!
- Take advantage of my contacts! I have great relationships with contractors, mortgage brokers, inspectors, attorneys, stagers…you name it! Once we create your plan, I will help you achieve it !
- Make a Cleaning Checklist. I don’t know about you, but I feel much more accomplished when I can check something off a list. By making a list you will do a more thorough job and you can break down your efforts so that it’s not overwhelming.
- Stay positive. It’s easy and normal to feel a number of emotions when selling or buying a home. It all will work out and I will be there every step of the way. What does Mary Poppins say? “In every job that must be done there is an element of fun…you find the fun and SNAP! The job’s a game!” Let’s do this together!
Wishing you all a healthy, happy, peaceful and prosperous new year!